Administrative Assistant – Astignes Capital
Astignes Capital is an Asia-focused alternative investment management firm based in Singapore. We launched our flagship Asia Rates fund in 2007, and our investment strategy aims to capture macro and relative value opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region primarily through the use of interest rates, FX and volatility instruments.
Admin Assistant Jobs in Singapore Role
Astignes Capital is seeking a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities such as:
- answering and directing phone calls;
- maintaining inventory of office and pantry supplies;
- providing general support to visitors;
- sending, receiving, sorting and distributing mail; and
- liaising with and supervising office vendors and service providers.
Working hours will generally be from 8am to 5pm from Monday to Friday with the occasional half day on Saturday.
Admin Assistant Jobs in Singapore Requirements
- Minimum of O-Levels or equivalent
- Organised, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Basic desktop computing skills including familiarity with MS Word
- Previous office administrative experience is a plus
Admin Assistant Jobs in Singapore Salary
- Salary : $3,000 – $3,500 a month