Delta, British Columbia
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Customer Service, Information and Related Clerks (1453)NOC
Job Title: Clerk, Customer Service
Expires in 15 days
Airport Ground Staff Job Description
EXPERIENCE IN A CSR ROLE IN AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT IS MANDATORY
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Airport Ground Staff Pick & Pack CSR who will be responsible for coordinating picking and accurate processing and shipping of incoming and outgoing shipments. The incumbent takes charge of the entire picking/packing/shipping/receiving process to ensure all orders are complete and meet transport pick up times.
- Ensures Airport Ground Staff compliance with all appropriate policies and best practices.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient process of receiving, stocking, shipping, replenishment and picking of merchandise.
- Willing to work occasional extended hours as required.
- Maintains process management, productivity measurements, and quality control.
- Other duties as required
- Grade 12 graduation
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Experience in a Distribution Centre/Warehouse role desirable
- Strong project management, troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to meet urgent deadlines
Hours and Location:
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30
- Location: Delta, BC (near Boundary Bay Airport)
How to Apply
Expiring: May 31, 2021
Apply now : Click Here