Cashier Jobs In Canada Details
This is job regarding Cashier Jobs In Canada.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic cash register
- Price scanner
- Computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering system
- Interact machine.
Cashier Jobs In Canada Work Setting
- Retail business
- Gas bar
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Operate cash register
- Receive payment for goods or services
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- Scan items
- Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales.
- Tabulate total payment for goods or services required
- Weigh produce and bulk foods
- Greet customers
- Stock shelves and clean counter area
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags
- Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Provide customer service
- Accept reservations or take-out orders
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Standing for extended periods
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Team player
- $17.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week.