Dear Job Masters Candidates, Directorate of Forest Education -Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change MOEF Recruitment 2021 released various post vacancies. MOEF Recruitment 2021 was 18 Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk post has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. There are many jobs available in the MOEF recruitment . MOEF Recruitment was Good Opportunity to all candidates who searching the Jobs.
The MOEF Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk. For More Other details of MOEF Recruitment like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below. Kindly read all the points.
MOEF Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
|Organization||Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF)|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Uttarakhand & Meghalaya|
|Post Name||Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Superintendent, |
Accountant, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk
Vacancy & Salary Details of MOEF Recruitment :
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Upper Division Clerk||08||Rs.25,500-Rs 81,100/-|
MOEF Recruitment qualification Details:
All The candidates must have passed as well as B.E/ Diploma or Equivalent from a recognized Board. And for the additional details refer to Official Notification.
All The candidates Upper age limit is 56 years and for the additional details refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications should submit Offline mode will be accepted.
- Check Notification for Address Details.
Last Date to Apply The Job:
Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MOEF) Job Notification 2021 Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk post examination read very carefully.
Any Questions or More Fastest Job Alert Join Our Whatsapp Group Now
How to Apply to this Job?
- Click the official website www.dfe.gov.in.
- Similarly Candidates can apply through online through
- Please visit careers page on the above site
- And Download the application form from the given link in below
- For further, Submit the required documents of photocopies
- As a result, Pay the application fees if require
- Above all Fill the all the details which are required
- Finally, Take a printout after the submission form
Official Notifications Links:
- Notification & Application Form : Click Here