Dear Job Masters Candidates, NBCC (India) Limited, Recruitment 2021 released various post vacancies. NBCC Recruitment 2021 was 07 Management Trainee & Jr. Hindi Translator post has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. There are many jobs available in the NBCC Recruitment 2021. NBCC Recruitment 2021 was Good Opportunity to all candidates who searching the Jobs. NBCC Recruitment 2021 for more details to visit our official website is nbccindia.com.
The NBCC Recruitment 2021 applications are invited for the post of Management Trainee & Jr. Hindi Translator. For More Other details of NBCC Job Recruitment 2021 like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below. Kindly read all the points.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
|Organization||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee & Jr. Hindi Translator|
|Starting Date of submission of application||22.05.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||21.06.2021|
Vacancy & Salary Details of NBCC Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||02||Rs.24,640/-|
|Management Trainee||05||Rs.40,000- Rs.1,40,000/-|
NBCC Recruitment 2021 qualifications Details :
All The candidates must have passed as well as Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management /Master’s Degree from a recognized Board. And for the additional details refer to Official Notification.
- Management Trainee- 29 Years (Max)
- Hindi Translator- 27 Years (Max)
- And for the additional details refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications should submit online mode will be accepted.
Last Date to Apply The Job:
NBCC (India) Limited Job Notification 2021 Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of Management Trainee & Jr. Hindi Translator post examination read very carefully.
Any Questions or More Fastest Job Alert Join Our Whatsapp Group Now
How to Apply to this Job?
- Click the official website nbccindia.com.
- Similarly Candidates can apply through online through
- Please visit careers page on the above site
- And Download the application form from the given link in below
- For further, Submit the required documents of photocopies
- As a result, Pay the application fees if require
- Above all Fill the all the details which are required
- Finally, Take a printout after the submission form
Official Notifications Links: