NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date 25.06.2021 | NWDA Recruitment Notification @ www.nwda.gov.in
Dear Job Masters Candidates, National Water Development Agency(NWDA), Recruitment 2021 released various post vacancies. NWDA Recruitment 2021 was 62 Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk post has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. There are many jobs available in the NWDA Recruitment 2021. NWDA Recruitment 2021 was Good Opportunity to all candidates who searching the Jobs.
The NWDA Recruitment 2021 applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk. For More Other details of NWDA Recruitment 2021 like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below. Kindly read all the points. NWDA Recruitment 2021 for more details to visit official site www.nwda.gov.in.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
|Organization||National Water Development Agency(NWDA)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, |
Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.05.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.06.2021|
Vacancy & Salary Details of NWDA Recruitment 2021 :
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||Rs. 25500- 81100/-|
|Stenographer||05||Rs. 25500- 81100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||23||Rs.19900- 63200/-|
NWDA Recruitment 2021 qualifications Details :
All The candidates must have passed as well as 12th Std/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree from a recognized Board. And for the additional details refer to Official Notification.
The candidates age limit should be 21 to 30 years for Hindi Translator & JAO and 18 to 27 years for all other posts and for the additional details refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based online Test and Shorthand/Typing (Only for Steno & LDC).
Mode of Application
- Applications should submit online mode will be accepted.
- Rs.840 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.500 for SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD category
- Candidates kindly make the payment via Payment Gateway.
Last Date to Apply The Job:
National Water Development Agency(NWDA) Job Notification 2021 Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk post examination read very carefully.
Any Questions or More Fastest Job Alert Join Our Whatsapp Group Now
How to Apply to this Job?
- Click the official website nwda.gov.in.
- Similarly Candidates can apply through online through
- Please visit careers page on the above site
- And Download the application form from the given link in below
- For further, Submit the required documents of photocopies
- As a result, Pay the application fees if require
- Above all Fill the all the details which are required
- Finally, Take a printout after the submission form
Official Notifications Links: