Dear Job Masters Candidates, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Recruitment 2021 released various post vacancies. RRCAT Recruitment 2021 was 20 Trade Apprentice for Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) trade post has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. There are many jobs available in the RRCAT Recruitment 2021. RRCAT Recruitment 2021 was Good Opportunity to all candidates who searching the Jobs. RRCAT Recruitment 2021 for more details to visit our official website rrcat.gov.in.
The RRCAT Recruitment 2021 applications are invited for the post of Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) trade. For More Other details of RRCAT Recruitment 2021 like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below. Kindly read all the points.
RRCAT Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
|Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.06.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.07.2021|
Vacancy & Salary Details of RRCAT Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Trade Apprentice||20||Check the advertisement|
RRCAT Recruitment 2021 qualifications Details :
All The candidates must have passed as well as 10th Std/ ITI from a recognized Board. And for the additional details refer to Official Notification.
All The candidates age limit is should be 18 to 22 years and for the additional details refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- RRCAT Apprentice selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications should submit online mode will be accepted.
- Applicants should register themselves @ apprenticeshipindia.org.
Last Date to Apply The Job:
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Job Notification 2021 Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of Trade Apprentice for Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) trade post examination read very carefully.
Any Questions or More Fastest Job Alert Join Our Whatsapp Group Now
How to Apply to this Job?
- Click the official website rrcat.gov.in.
- Similarly Candidates can apply through online through
- Please visit careers page on the above site
- And Download the application form from the given link in below
- For further, Submit the required documents of photocopies
- As a result, Pay the application fees if require
- Above all Fill the all the details which are required
- Finally, Take a printout after the submission form
Official Notifications Links:
- Notification & Apply Link : Click Here