Dear Job Masters Candidates, SETS Chennai Recruitment 2021 released various post vacancies. It was an Technical Project Associate post has issued the latest notification for the SETS Chennai Recruitment 2021. There are many jobs available in SETS Chennai recruitment. It was a Good Opportunity for all candidates who searching the Jobs.
The Applications are invited for the post of Technical Project Associate. For More Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below. Kindly read all the points.
SETS Chennai Recruitment 2021 Job Notifications
|Organization||Society for Electronic Transactions and Security|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Post Name||Project Associate II/ Project Associate III|
SETS Chennai Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D in Engineering or Equivalent from any recognized University.
- And for additional details refer to the Official Notification
All The candidates Maximum Age limit is 35 years. And for the additional details refer to Official Notification
SETS Chennai recruitment Salary package is Monthly Rs.40,000 & Rs.50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Online (Mail)
- Mail Id- hr_qkd2_2021(at)setsindia.net
Last Date to Apply The Job:
SETS Chennai recruitment Job Notification 2021 Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of Various Technical Project Associate Post examination read very carefully.
Any Questions or More Fastest Job Alert Join Our Whatsapp Group Now
How to Apply to this Job?
- Click the official website www.setsindia.in
- Similarly Candidates can apply through online through
- Please visit careers page on the above site
- And Download the application form from the given link in below
- For further, Submit the required documents of photocopies
- As a result, Pay the application fees if require
- Above all Fill the all the details which are required
- Finally, Take a printout after the submission form.
Official Notifications Links: