Dear Job Masters Candidates TNPSC Recruitment 2021 released various post vacancies. It was an Junior Draughting Officer (JDO), Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) and Junior Engineer (JE) post has issued the latest notification for the recruitment 2021. There are many jobs available in TNPSC recruitment. It was a Good Opportunity for all candidates who searching the Jobs.
The Applications are invited for the post Junior Draughting Officer (JDO), Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) and Junior Engineer (JE). For More Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below. Kindly read all the points.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Post Name||Junior Draughting Officer (JDO), Junior |
Technical Assistant (JTA) and Junior Engineer (JE)
- Candidates must possess a 10+2/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University.
- And for additional details refer to the Official Notification
All The candidate’s Upper age limit should be 30-35 years .. And for additional details refer to the Official Notification
TNPSC Recruitment Salary package is Rs.35,400- Rs.1,13,500/-.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via Online only.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- One Time Registration- Rs.150/-
- Candidates already registered within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Check the fees Concession at Detailed Advertisement.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Last Date to Apply The Job:
TNPSC Recruitment Job Notification 2021 Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of the Junior Draughting Officer (JDO), Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) and Junior Engineer (JE) Post examination read very carefully.
Any Questions or More Fastest Job Alert Join Our Whatsapp Group Now
How to Apply to this Job?
- Click the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Similarly, Candidates can apply online through
- Please visit the careers page on the above site
- And Download the application form from the given link below
- For further, Submit the required documents of photocopies
- As a result, Pay the application fees if required
- Above all Fill the all the details which are required
- Finally, Take a printout after the submission form
Official Notifications Links: