Dear Job Masters Candidates, Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2021 released various post vacancies. It was 28 Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, & Surgical Gastroenterology) post has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. There are many jobs available in the UPSC Recruitment 2021. It was Good Opportunity to all candidates who searching the Jobs.
The Applications are invited for the post of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, & Surgical Gastroenterology). For More Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below. Kindly read all the points.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Name||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology,|
Psychiatry, & Surgical Gastroenterology)
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
All The candidates must have passed as well as MBBS in relevant from a recognized Board. And for the additional details refer to Official Notification.
All The candidates age limit should be 40 years and for the additional details refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 25 by remitting the money in any branch of SBI/ Net banking/ Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications should submit Online mode will be accepted.
Last Date to Apply The Job:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Notification 2021 Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, & Surgical Gastroenterology) post examination read very carefully.
Any Questions or More Fastest Job Alert Join Our Whatsapp Group Now
How to Apply to this Job?
- Click the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Similarly Candidates can apply through online through
- Please visit careers page on the above site
- And Download the application form from the given link in below
- For further, Submit the required documents of photocopies
- As a result, Pay the application fees if require
- Above all Fill the all the details which are required
- Finally, Take a printout after the submission form
Official Notifications Links: